The day that this:
Got this idea from DoodleBugs Teaching!
Wish me luck!!
*and as a side note, I got some of the K desks moved up (I was short a bunch) and some of them had the K kids' names on them. Not a problem, except that they didn't match mine and that some of them had already started to peel up. They are the kind that are self adhesive. I had been on the fence about trying them myself...and after attempting to remove them last night -I know I won't be trying them any time soon. I have removed clear packing tape, the clear pockets, various other name plate variations over the years and NONE were harder to remove than these buggers. Sure the edges or corners peeled up neatly...but then it went terribly wrong. It took Goo Gone and a scraper to remove...plus A LOT of elbow grease!! Not my idea of a fun weekend =)
I will be sticking to the velcro dot idea I got from Lindsey over at the Teacher Wife now for sure!!